Define Your Priorities – US Undergraduate
When searching for an undergraduate program in the United States, first look at your own priorities to locate a program that is the best fit for you. Your priorities may hange over time, but they will help guide your program search. There are several key questions that you should answer:
- Why do you want to study in the United States?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- How will you pay for your undergraduate program in the United States?
- Will you be seeking financial aid?
- Do you prefer a two- or four-year program or both?
- What are your grades and English test scores?
- What size institution do you prefer?
- Would you like to attend a private or public institution?
- How easily will you adjust to your new community and environment?
- Do you prefer living in an urban, suburban, or rural setting?
- Would you like to live on campus or off campus?
- Do you want to participate in clubs or sports?